- Micro controller/ Microprocessor software and firmware
development. Especially familiar with x86, Z80,HD64180,
8031, 68HC05, 6800, 6500 and 8748 families of
- Chip level IC logic design including FPGAs.
- Building software drivers to hook custom products into
existing operating systems (Windows, DOS, etc.)
- Design of software and hardware for graphics manipulations
(frame capture and analysis, video color mixing, hardware
pixel mapping, etc.)
- Design and analysis of probability curves, especially as
they apply to video gambling games.
- Prototype level electronics assembly: soldering, wiring,
wire harnesses, etc.
- Prototype level light mechanical work: wood and aluminum
cabinetry, physical layout, etc.
- Computer program design in wide variety of languages,
including, but not limited to: Macro Assemblers, C, C++,
Visual-BASIC, BASIC, FORTRAN, Forth, Algol, Pascal, Simula.
- Set-up and maintenance of small LANs using Windows NT.
- Electronic prototyping and one-time electrical/electronic
test bench fabrication.
- Printed circuit board design and layout.
- Application development under variety of operating systems,
including DEC RSX-11/M, DEC VMS, CP/M, MS-DOS, and all
versions of Windows.
- Development of user friendly and "Bomb-proof" programs in
both high-level and machine-level languages.
- Environmental control systems
- Computer generated music, and synthesized digital sounds
(musical score entry schemes, waveform mapping, storage
- Document and forms layout using editing tools such as
MS-Word and Excel.
- Writing, layout, and production of printed material such as
technical manuals, user manuals, and newsletters.
- 2D, 3D, and animated graphics
- Web-skills: HTML, Dynamic-HTML, Java scripting,